Here we show you some Best Launcher for Android Mobile  that make your device's home screen looks amazing.
10 Best Launcher for Android

We Don't Need To Tell You About Launcher Because 90% Chance You Know But But Everything is possible in this world so for those 10%  👇

What Is An Android Launcher App?
Android Launcher App is Help You To Customize changing the home screen look to app icons and from theme colors to font size, everything is possible with the help of Android launcher apps; all thanks to its diverse features and customized options.

Best Launcher for Android With The Download Links

So Without Without Wasting Time Let's Begin

10. Lawnchair Launcher
Lawnchair Launcher

Lawnchair Launcher introduces powerful new features from Drawer Categories to integration with Android Recents and contextual data in At a Glance.

Features
  • Support for Adaptive Icons.
  • Flexible Desktop, Dock, and Drawer.
  • Drawer Categories (Tabs & Folders).
  • Integration with Android Recents.¹
  • Automatic Dark Mode.
  • Contextual data in At a Glance.
  • Notification Dots.
  • Integration with Google Feed and Homefeeder.


9. Google Now Launcher 
Google Now Launcher

Google Now Launcher is a Tools android app made by Google LLC that you can install on your android.
Upgrade the launcher on your Android device for a fast, clean home screen that puts Google Now just a swipe away.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher.

Features
  • Swipe right from your Home screen to see Google Now cards that bring you just the right information, at just the right time.
  • Quick access to Search from every Home screen.
  • Say “Ok Google” to search with your voice, or tell your phone what to do: send a text message, get directions, play a song, and much more.
  • A-Z apps list, with fast scrolling and quick searching of apps on your device and the Play Store.
  • App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.


8. GO Launcher
GO Launcher

GO Launcher is a stylish & personalized application for Android phone, which provides more than 10000 beautiful mobile themes for you. We have professional designers who create abundant stylish launcher themes with a variety of styles every week, including stars, anime, game, cartoon and so on. Screen 3D effects, App Widgets & over 100000 free HD wallpapers are ready for you to customize your home screen, menu and lock screen.

Features
  • GO Theme: Provide 10000+ free mobile themes for android
  • Go Wallpaper: Daily update various sorts of HD wallpapers, including beauty, pet and the great landscape from all over the world
  • Transition Effect: 20+ screen and drawer animation effects
  • Widget: Weather forecast widget, search widget, switches widget and 2018 calendar widget
  • APPs management: Hide & Lock APPs to protect phone security and intruders who try to unlock your APPs without your permission will be taken photos
  • Dr. Clean: Boost your phone speed
  • DIY Live Wallpaper: DIY your live wallpapers with massive stickers, animations and wallpapers


7. Apex Launcher
Apex Launcher

Apex Launcher brings With Personalized Customization - Free icon packs and themes to personalize your phone interface. Stylish 3D transition effects to redefine your stylish launcher. App Lock--Secure and Protect - Hide & lock apps to protect your privacy. Efficiency and Fast Speed - Quick search, gestures, backup & restore to boost your work!

Features 
  • Powerful drawer customizations (sort apps in drawer, folders in drawer)
  • Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
  • Convenient icon gestures (swipe up and down actions)
  • More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
  • Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
  • Enhanced folder support (bulk add, merge folders)
  • Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
  • More features on the way!


6. ADW Launcher 2
ADW Launcher 2

ADW Launcher is a launcher for Android that allows you to personalize dozens of different elements on your Android device so you can have a home screen designed in your own unique style.

Features
  • Support for Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts (limited support on older versions down to 5.x)
  • Added new icons effects section. You can choose image filters and compositions. Awesome!!!
  • Dynamic UI coloring using wallpaper colors.
  • New way to manage screens. Hold down an empty area of the desktop.
  • New way to add widgets and shortcuts.
  • New way to change the wallpaper, lock/unlock the desktop or access settings. Hold down an empty area of the desktop and choose the option.


5. Evie Launcher
Evie Launcher

Evie Launcher is here! Just in time for the holidays! Thank you for helping Evie to become one of the fastest growing launchers of 2016! 📈 You said you wanted the same beautiful and smooth home screen but with more customization options. We listened!👂

Features
  • Access Settings: long press on an empty space on the home screen, or type “Evie Settings” into search.
  • Create Folders: long press an icon and drag it over another icon.
  • App Options: long press on icons to access icon customization and other options.
  • Create Shortcuts: long press on a search result to create a custom shortcut.
  • Remove apps from homescreen: long press on an icon, drag and drop the icon over the “Remove” button at the top of the screen.
  • Add a homescreen: Long press an icon and drag to the far right of the screen. Empty homescreens are not currently supported.
  • Uninstall: Make sure “Double Tap to Unlock” gesture is disabled before uninstalling.



4. Smart Launcher 5
Smart Launcher 5

Smart Launcher Pro for people who need a more efficient and smart way to use their Android devices. Smart Launcher is an home screen replacement that automatically sorts your app into categories and integrates modern solutions to let you perform your daily tasks faster and easier.

Features
  • Ambient theme
  • Adaptive icons
  • Automatic app sorting
  • Designed to be used with one hand
  • Ultra immersive mode
  • Smart search
  • Built-in clock widget with weather
  • On screen notifications
  • Gestures and hotkeys
  • Customization
  • Protect your apps
  • Wallpaper selection


3. Action Launcher
Action Launcher

Action Launcher takes Pixel Launcher as a base, then adds a wealth of color, customizations and unique features so you can quickly and easily make your home screen shine!

Features
  • Adaptive icon support!
  • An inbuilt weather widget!
  • Google Discover integration for all!
  • Full Notification Dots support.
  • Quickedit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
  • Smartsize icons: icons are automatically resized to match Material Design's recommended icon size.
  • Use icon packs, scale icons, hide and rename apps and much more.
  • Full phone, phablet and tablet support.


2. Microsoft Launcher
Microsoft Launcher

Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all your devices.

Features
  • Personalize Your Feed
  • Give your phone a new look
  • Continue on PC
  • Search the Web
  • Gesture Customization
  • Organize Contacts


1. Nova Launcher
Nova Launcher

Nova Launcher is a powerful, customizable, and versatile home screen replacement. Nova brings advanced features to enhance your home screens, but still remains a great, user-friendly choice for everyone. Whether you want to completely overhaul your home screens or are looking for a cleaner, faster home launcher, Nova is the answer.

Features 
  • Custom Icon Themes
  • Night Mode and Dark Theme
  • Customizable App Drawer
  • Subgrid Positioning
  • Backup and Restore
  • Speed
  • Gestures
  • App Drawer Groups
  • Hide Apps
  • Custom Icon Swipe Gestures


We Hope You Like our List
We Need Your Support Please Share Our Post